This is an entry-level role that requires one to wear many hats to assist both the Front Desk and Customer Service Executive. This candidate must display professional, courteous demeanour when handling customer calls, emails, text chats and provide prompt, efficient service to all customer inquiries while offering front desk assistance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities/Core Accountabilities
- Engage & retain customers by providing a customer engagement experience via answering queries, problem-solving, email follow-up and phone calls
- Maintains knowledge of policies regarding Vivo Brand Promises and Sales/Store procedures at all times to answer client queries
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Create marketing lists due to client demographics.
- Provide timely feedback to Online, marketing, design and sales regarding website or customer concerns
- Contribute in insights into our customer’s buying habits to assist in client engagement.
- Develop and share insights to support our marketing and business targets.
- Support other cross-functional teams such as retail and E-Commerce in deriving market specific insights related to their activities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Client Database and Loyalty Program Admin
- Maintaining an updated database of all our clients and customers both potential and existing
- Execute loyalty programs that deepen customer engagement.
- Conduct market research, track and compile industry trends and competitive analysis to inform brand Loyalty marketing strategies.
- Assist with distributing weekly targeted email campaigns, promotions and seasonal
- Coordinating cleaners schedules and boardroom preperation
- Welcoming guests, logging in visitors (including stylists)
- Scheduling riders for office deliveries
- Diploma/Certificate/Bachelors Degree in Administration, Communication or a relevant field
- 2+ years of experiece in a similar role
- Time Management, ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer proficient in Excel
- Attention to detail regarding in all client communication.
- Strong team player
If you believe that you are the right candidate for this position and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the requirements, kindly register below and submit a detailed CV to email@example.com. The subject of your email should read “Customer Care/Front Desk”.
The submission deadline is 8th September 2017. No application received after this date will be accepted. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.